Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Dj khaled proposes to Nicki Minaj

It might just be one massive diamond
ring shaped publicity stunt but just two
days after DJ Khaled’s bizarre proposal –
Nicki Minaj is wearing a huge rock on her
engagement finger.
The curvy singer hasn’t responded to the
request for marriage which was
awkwardly aired on MTV but these
pictures might tell a different story.
The ring appears to be the exact same $
500,000 diamond rock which DJ Khaled
unveiled in his heartfelt proposal. Nicki
wore yellow jeans and a neon pink hat
with her name blazened across the front
as she was pictured leaving Crustation
Restaurant in Beverly Hills.
The pair aren’t even dating, though Minaj
currently is single and is probably
dwelling on a decision. US superstar
Khaled was talking with MTV when he
pulled out the giant diamond ring and
proposed to
Minaj.
He said: “Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV, I’m
going to be honest with you; I love you… I
like you, I want you, I want you to be
mine. Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?
“If you gotta take your time and think
about it, I understand, but I know I have to
be here today to let you know how
serious I am and how serious this is to
me.”
He unveils a 10 karat diamond
ring from Rafaello & Co., believed to be worth in the region of a massive $500,000, from
MTV sources.
There’s no word yet whether or not he
asked his mate Drake for permission to
wed his ex-lover. Minaj featured in the
remix of Khaled’s biggest song All I Do Is Win.




No comments:

Post a Comment